Value Added Tax
As VAT (value added tax) has potential to bring its effects on every business and on its transactions therefore it is very much necessary that it should not be ignored. It is therefore very much important one should always understand basics. Therefore it is also very important that you always submit the right return at a right time and date to avoid any kind of penalties and charges. It also important to register for VAT soon as business sales reaches £77,000.
As regulations keep changing and so as HM revenue & customs demands too therefore compliance can be difficult task. Therefore we at Artifin accountancy make sure that you always meet the deadlines. We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are avoided. To help you manage this complex area, we at artifin accountancy provide an efficient, cost-effective assistance on VAT service, which includes:
- assistance with VAT registration;
- advice on VAT planning and administration;
- use of the most appropriate scheme;
- VAT control and reconciliation;
- help with completing VAT returns;
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs.