Start up Advice
Different people those start businesses they do so because they have a good business proposition and intellectuality to see it through rather than because they have expertise in legal, fiscal and financial aspects of running a business.
Sometime these matters can often seem discouraging and even off putting to the entrepreneur. But when you can get expertise in these fields to succeed in business then you don’t need to be an expert in these fields. Only thing you need is a support from a team of professionals and experts those are masters of these areas and so that you can focus on your primary business activities.
We at artifin accountancy articulate your financial ideas into a success. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Correspond with Companies House and HMRC for all your business matters
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements